Anvil Fix is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which will allow you to remove some restrictions related to the enchantment process, as well as with anvils. The fact is that previously you could only use a certain number of times to combine enchanted items and enchanted books. Now, the game can remove this restriction, and you can connect new enchantments an infinite number of times. Also, the system was slightly modified, which calculated experience in combining enchantments. Has the enchantment system itself changed? Yes, now you can see the final enchantment if you hover over it with the mouse.
- anvil_level_limit: maximum level limit for anvils. Set -1 to completely remove the limit.
- ignore_incremental_repair_cost: the presence of the added cost of repairing items.
- stop_anvil_breaking: whether anvils can be damaged from their use.
Anvil Fix Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Anvil Fix Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 Free Download