Aquaculture is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.15.2, which is a great addition to the entire fishing system in Minecraft. Now you can catch more than 30 new fish with various types of fishing rods. You never know what kind of fish you will get this time.
Each biome is filled with many different fish that can only be caught in such biomes, also, the mod will add many new things that you can accidentally catch while fishing.
- The mod is designed to improve fishing in the game by adding many new fish. The fish you get depends on the biome and your fishing rod. If you take the Iron Rod, it will help you catch all the new fish.
- Neptunium is a new ore that will only allow you to create the best tools and armor. This armor is a little bit stronger than diamond armor , so it’s worth it.
- Rods can be enchanted to catch more fish with varying efficiency. It turns out that the enchantment will affect your catch.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.