Archer’s Paradox – a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which will add to the gameplay many types of completely new arrows. I agree that there is only one kind of arrow in the original game – it can be small. The authors of this mod decided to increase the number of arrows, so you can easily use them. Each arrow has a unique craft, so you will need to prepare new items for crafting.
Which arrows were added?
- Diamond arrows. They have double damage and other power-ups.
- Slime arrows. Slow down a player or mob when hit.
- Explosive arrows. They explode on impact, causing additional damage.
- Arrows that can pass through blocks.
- Teleporting arrows. They will help you teleport when you shoot the arrow to the place where it hits.
Archer’s Paradox Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.