Armor Toughness Bar – a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which will allow you to get several gaming features. But what exactly are these possibilities connected with? The fact is that players do not always know about such indicators as the strength of the armor. Is it worth arguing that the strength of the armor is an extremely important indicator? Now you can get current data on the state of your own armor, on its strength. For this, a special panel was created, which, just displays the strength of the armor.
How to use the mod?
- Enable the mod with the game mod.
- Then put on the armor, and you will get a special Hotbar, which displays the strength of the armor.
- The performance will slowly decrease depending on the strength of the armor.
- You can change the color of the panels.
[spoiler title=” style=’default’ collapse_link=’true’]
Armor Toughness Bar Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.