Armourer’s Workshop – a mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.7.10, which allows each player to slightly change the game. But how exactly will this opportunity be realized? Imagine that now you can easily install your own skins on weapons, armor, as well as tools and the player himself. You can also change some other textures, for example, animal textures.
How to change the texture?
- A new functional unit will come in handy; you can take it from the Creative mode.
- Then, to make a new skin into the game, you will need to build it in the form of pixel art of the right size.
- Use paints, blocks, and other objects to build a new skin or texture.
- Since the art will be built only in a special field, upon completion, everything will be transferred to the game.
Armourer’s Workshop Mod 1.12.2 / 1.7.10 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Armourer’s Workshop Mod 1.12.2 / 1.7.10 Free Download
Download more mods at Viavili.com