Astromine is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3, which helps open the player a new branch in survival. The point is that now it will be possible to explore vast outer spaces. For this, a lot of new crafting for cool items has been added. The final touch in passing the mod is the construction of a rocket, and after that – a real flight into space, because now several planets will be available to the player at once, which can be easily visited.
What else has been added?
- To launch a rocket, you need to use special flint and steel plates.
- Several new planets and other space objects.
- Phased creation of a rocket using realistic details.
- Each new world offers a unique soil composition, new ores, and building blocks.
- Creation of new options for armor, weapons, and tools.
How To Install Astromine Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.