Atmospheric is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2, which tries to preserve the original appearance of the game, but at the same time fill it with a large number of a wide variety of objects. For example, the player will be able to access completely new dungeons, biomes, and natural objects. At the same time, the game itself will not be changed very much, but only slightly transformed and become much more interesting.
- A large number of new dungeons. They perfectly fill the terrain and new locations for the player to explore.
- Building blocks. What it takes to create new locations is of course the building blocks.
- New biomes. Excellent addition and expansion of the play area. The total number of new biomes is 10+, so players will have where to walk and what to explore!
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.