Auto Config Updated API is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will help to implement a special system for editing graphical interfaces, which is called “Cloth Config“. Using the graphics panel, you can change some of the textures in the game, as well as other details of the graphics in the game. This mod will be extremely useful for mod developers because with its help it will be possible to create beautiful items and many other resources within the game.
An example of using the mod is the ” Sandwichable ” mod.
How to use it?
- You need to open a new menu, inside which you can select a specific item or add a new one.
- After that, you can adjust the parameters of colors, shadows, and many other graphic parts.
How To Install Auto Config Updated API:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.