Auto Feeder Helmet is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which adds only one single item to the game, namely a helmet. However, this helmet is extremely useful for the player, since you can not worry about how many units of hunger your character has.
How it works?
You just need to put some food in your inventory, after which the helmet will automatically replenish hunger if necessary. The mod also analyzes the number of units for each type of food and the amount of hunger, so if you do not have enough 1 unit of hunger, the helmet will not replenish it with a meat steak, but will wait for the required amount of hunger indicator.
- Simple craft, you just need to add a helmet and an automatic feeding mechanism.
- Analysis of the number of units of hunger.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.