Auto Planter Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4, which has a fairly simple mechanism, but desired by many. Are you an environmentalist, you want to see how your little three trees grow to become a forest. Many of these tree enthusiasts often suffer from the choice of chopping down trees to obtain timber, or leaving them for aesthetic purposes.
What else is interesting?
With the Auto Planter Mod installed, players will be given the opportunity to create a mud-like block that can be used to permanently grow trees without having to do it manually. Players can choose different types of trees to grow on the block. In addition, there are enough places for automatic planting of almost 300 trees.
How To Install Auto Planter Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Auto Planter Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Auto Planter Mod is installed.