Autofish is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will help you to significantly simplify the fishing process since now you do not need to wait a few minutes for the fish to bite your line and become a catch. Now everything is much easier. There is a menu where you can choose your type of fishing.
In it, you can configure three different points at once that automate the fishing process. Now all you need to do is throw the fishing rod away, the player will do the rest for you! You can stock up on fish for a very long time without any problems.
- To start the whole process, you must press the V key ( you can customize it ).
- Then you turn on all the necessary parameters, after which you cast the rod, and it starts to fish itself.
- ” Enable Autofish ” mode – disables all mod features.
- ” MultiRod ” – switches broken fishing rods to new ones using your inventory.
- By the way, the author of the mod pointed out that you should stop the mod periodically, especially if you have any enchanted fishing rod in your inventory. If you don’t want it to break, take a look at this tip. We wish all the players a successful fishing!
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.