Autofish Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 is a fishing rod mod for Minecraft that automates its reeling and casting actions. It can be disabled easily in its GUI, opened using a configurable key.
The mod makes the fishing rod automatically reel in when the fish is hooked. It then recasts after the fish is caught without requiring the player’s action. With this mod installed, you can leave the game idle and it will do fishing for you.
To use the Autofish Mod:
- Configurable key (V is the default) in order to open a GUI to change individual settings.
- It is simple to use, which only requires players to cast the fishing rod once into the water and it will do the rest for you.
- Enable Autofish: Toggles the mod on or off entirely.
- Enable Multirod: it will also automatically switch to the next fishing rod after using up one rod, which means you can use plenty of rods for extended fishing periods.
- Stop fishing before rods break: you can activate this function, which will stop fishing before the rod breaks. This function allows you to fix rods rather than just craft a new one.
How To Install Autofish Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.