Automatic Door is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows the player to get a pretty useful feature. It is far from always convenient to open doors, sometimes you want them to open automatically when a player approaches. So, now this feature will be in the game. The mod can be customized, come from some built-in parameters.
- The first parameter is the door opening time. You can customize how quickly all doors will open. The maximum value is 10000 ticks, the minimum is 0. The default is 2500 ticks.
- A parameter that turns on and off the capabilities of the mod. If turned off, then the doors will open, as in the standard Minecraft.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.