With the varied ways of playing Minecraft, Vazkii must program a support mod to enhance and improve other mods. This is really necessary. Soon after, AutoRegLib was developed for automatic modification steps. It includes steps to register items, block or model information in Minecraft.
Other mods such as Quark, Psi, Morph-o-Tool, and Akashic Tome will be stored completely thanks to AutoRegLib 1.14.4 / 1.12.2. This means that the task of repeating in a new program in the mod will be significantly reduced. Players will complete the task more easily.
Mods that use this:
- Akashic Tome
How to install:
- Install Minecraft Forge.
- Find out the Minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the Start menu –> type %appdata% –> click Run.
- On Mac, hold down ALT -> Go -> Library. Looking for Minecraft in Application Support.
- In the Mods folder –> Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file).
- Open Minecraft –> click the mods button.
I wish you a successful installation.
AutoRegLib 1.14.4/1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4