Bamboo Blocks is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2, which is suitable for creating various blocks. They can all be made from blocks such as bamboo. The original game does not allow the player to deploy any bamboo construction. The game simply does not have enough blocks to build anything. So, now you can get this opportunity and create doors, blocks, steps, half-blocks, pressure plates and even torches from bamboo. Construction is limited only by the player’s imagination.
- You can get over 15+ new blocks and items . All of them can be created in survival using standard crafting.
- There is even a new form of transport – a bamboo boat . She has a great speed of movement.
How To Install Bamboo Blocks Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Storage Drawers Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Bamboo Blocks Mod is installed.