Basic Nether Ores Mod 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 spawns vanilla ores in the Nether. This mod extends the ability for the player to mine ores and gems in the Nether giving the Nether new life and meaning. Copper and Tin ores have been added to the mod for function in other mods. Spawn rates for Nether Ores are set equal to or higher than their vanilla counterparts to make mining the Nether worthwhile. Texturing is not over done making the player pay attention to the surrounding areas to identify Nether Ores.
Basic Nether Ore is a stand alone mod and does not rely on other APIs or mods. All Ores, Block, and Items are assigned an Ore Dictionary entry to match their vanilla counterpart. Ore Blocks can be smelted to return one ingot like vanilla ores.
Basic Nether Ores Mod 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.