Beacons For All is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that will help the main character use the beacon in a new way. Now, it will be possible to distribute effects not only for the player but also for other players, as well as for nearby mobs. The most important rule is to observe the range of the beacon so that the mob can get the effects.
- 1You can change the type of creatures for which all the effects from the beacon will be applied. You can apply effects to neutral, tamed, or hostile mobs. You can also apply boosts to all mobs at once in the range of the beacon.
- The list of mobs can be changed at your discretion by adding or removing certain entities.
By the way!
The mod works if you install it on the server.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.