Bedrock Utilities is a mod for Minecraft 1.14.4 / 1.12.2, which adds heavy-duty and ultra-reliable tools to the game. But what could such objects be made of? The answer is obvious. Of course, from material such as the hip. Using the new built-in craft, it will be possible to create particles of the thigh, after which it is already possible to create a variety of objects and tools from them, as well as armor with very high levels of protection and strength.
- The average durability of tools, weapons, and armor from the hip is 12 times higher than that of diamond counterparts.
- Most of the items also received major performance improvements. For example, a pick from a bedrock can dig up various blocks almost 8 times faster.
Bedrock Utilities Mod 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Bedrock Utilities Mod 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 Free Download