Better Dropped Items Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.14.4, which is a graphically and realistic mod. The fact is that when certain objects fall out, they hang in the air, which is not always beautiful. Now this can be changed and made more realistic. When items drop out, they will fall on blocks. Depending on the angle at which the object fell out, it will also lie on the surface in the same way.
What changes the mod?
- The mod adds a new system of dropping items , which will realistically place them on any blocks.
- New animation system for those items that burn in lava or fire.
- Objects can be independently rotated on the surface and used as decoration.
How To Install Better Dropped Items Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Better Dropped Items Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Better Dropped Items Mod is installed.