Better Dropped Items – a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.15.2, which is a graphically and realistic mod. The fact is that when certain objects fall out, they hang in the air, which is not always beautiful. Now it can be changed and made more realistic. When objects fall, they will fall on the blocks. Depending on what angle the object fell out, it will also lie on the surface in the same way.
What changes the mod?
1. The mod adds a new item drop system that will realistically stack them on any blocks.
2. A new animation system for those items that burn in lava or fire.
3. Items can be independently rotated on the surface and used as decoration.
Better Dropped Items Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2 How To Install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.