Better Foliage is a Minecraft 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 mod that changes the graphics of vegetation in Minecraft. Installing add-ons significantly changes the graphics of the entire green sphere of the game and makes it beautiful: leaves, flowers, trees on which additional foliage will appear. This mod will work very well with shaders, the world will obviously look better after installing this modification.
What will appear?
Even sound effects will appear if you are in forest biomes or near water, wind effects that are usually visible in shaders (leaves, grass, wheat, etc.). Now the wooden logs will be more rounded. There will be roots pouring into the water. Algae will appear on top of the earth in deep water, corals, so the water landscape will look much more attractive.
Better Foliage Mod 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Better Foliage Mod 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 Free Download
Download more mods at Viavili.com