Better Graves is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that will help the player to be able to save all their items after death in the same form as they were located in the inventory before death. To do this, you need to find all the lost items, after which they will be placed in the same way as before.
How does the mod work?
- After the death of the player, all items will disappear, as in the original game.
- If you collect them, they will be located the same as before.
Feature of the mod:
- The mod does not work when the / gamerule KeepInventory True rule is enabled.
How To Install Better Graves Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.