Better PvP Fair-Play is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which allows the player to get a lot of new and extremely useful features in terms of gameplay, as well as PvP in particular. What exactly are the new features? The fact is that a lot of bars with different information were added to the game, namely the strength of all the items that you are currently using ( armor on you, as well as an item in your hand), a universal mini-map with a coordinate display, the last place death, the amount of health the opponent has, the enchantment of items, as well as the display of the time of some amplifications.
- The ability to customize some mods to your needs and goals.
- Quick access to all the information you need.
Better PvP Fair-Play Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.