Better Signs is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which adds several updates to your gameplay that is somehow related to tables. Now you will have access to plates that can be crafted from all types of wood. In total, 6 tables from different types of wood will be available. But these are not all new additions in this mod. Now you can customize some aspects of the text for tables yourself. For example, you can easily place a table without text using a button.
What else has been added?
- Quickly delete tables from a specific location.
- More than 10+ hotkeys for working with tables.
- Several new functional menus that allow you to customize aspects of working with tables.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.