Better Sprinting is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which slightly changes the running system in the game. The fact is that it does not always look completely refined. Now you can bind a specific key so that you can accelerate without quickly pressing the Forward key. To do this, go to the settings and specify this key. It is also worth noting that the mod is incompatible with some mods that change some of the movement features in the game. This mod will improve the sprint system in the game, a great opportunity for you!
- The key that activates the sprint mode.
- The key that activates the stealth walk mode.
- A key that switches between running and walking.
- You can easily disable all mod functionality.
- Speed up flight in creative mode.
- The mod can also be installed on the server, for this you need to enter the command / better sprinting, it will enable some special features for the game.
- Sprint switches are based on running direction.
How To Install Better Sprinting Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.