Better Than Mending – a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2/1.14.4, which adds one rather universal feature to the game. This feature may come in handy during the game. The fact is that now you can fix any tool or weapon. You only need to have several levels of experience.
You can also fix an item in the enchantment table. Also, the mod adds a transcript of all possible enchantments, so you can choose absolutely everything you need. The better the item, the greater the cost will be in the amount of experience.
Features of the mod:
- The ability to repair an item using experience.
- Repair from inventory and in the enchantment table.
How to install Better Than Mending Mod
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.