Better UX Mod – mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.12.2 replaces most of the overlays displayed on the screen.
This mod also adds more without sacrificing visible space. The fire no longer covers the entire screen. All hearts and food have been replaced with a health bar and a food bar. The health bar changes color when the effect of wilting or poison is applied, and it will also be covered by a shield when the player has absorbing hearts. The food bar should be layered: the first layer is darker in color and represents the amount of food, the second layer is the saturation value.
Both the health bar and the food bar have numbers representing the amount of health, absorption, food, and satiety. If you have armor, two shields will be displayed to the left and right of the quick access bar. Both shields display a percentage: the left shield displays the minimum amount of damage that armor can reduce, and the right shield displays the maximum amount of damage that armor can reduce .
Since the Minecraft code is coded, the higher the damage, the less the percentage of damage reduction will be applied in the calculations. Shields also adapt to protective enchantments on armor.
How To Install Better UX Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Better UX Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Better UX Mod is installed.