Block Layering is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which implements mechanics for all blocks, similar to the mechanics of snow. The point is that snow can be easily placed in layers, but at the same time, other blocks cannot be placed in the same way. The author of the mod decided that it was worth adding such an opportunity to the game.
How to use the mod?
- A specialized craft has appeared that will help you create layers. 16 layers can be obtained from one block.
- A simple mouse click will be enough to set the layer. After that, you can place the next one on top of the previous one.
- The functionality of such buildings will be completely similar to the snow layers, so all the mod’s capabilities can be easily used for your buildings and decorations.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.