Blockus is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2 / 1.15.2, which will add a lot of blocks to your gameplay. These blocks can be useful for a variety of purposes.
What has been added?
You will be able to use completely new building blocks, for example, multi-colored bricks, several new variants of hellish bricks.
Several new types of red dust. This will help you a lot in order to simplify the construction of complex mechanisms.
- For absolutely every new item, a unique craft was added, so all items can be created in the “Survival” mode.
- Almost all new blocks have received new color shades. For example, you can create a stone from different colors.
- Decorating blocks such as patterned blocks, new function blocks, and other additions.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.