Brazier Flame is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 that will help you create a new beacon. But why exactly will the player need it? The fact is that with its help, it will be possible to protect your home from attacks by mobs. Using it, mobs will simply avoid a certain area and not go there. In addition, the protection will extend to a simple spawn of mobs. Now they will not appear within several chunks.
A special mob has also appeared, which will appear after the correct construction of the lighthouse. It is he who will scare away mobs. If you spawn him in a forest mansion, he will completely destroy it in a few seconds.
- A lighthouse that protects the player from all mobs.
- A mob that scares away mobs and destroys the forest mansion.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.