Brick Furnace is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which will add a new block to the gameplay. This block is a stove. A stove can be created from brick blocks. In addition to the usual brick stove, you can create two other types of stoves.
- An ordinary brick oven. For crafting, you need to use 8 brick ingots. It is no different from the original stone oven.
- Blast furnace. The furnace has a pretty nice structure and texture, as well as new animations. In addition, it is distinguished by a faster rate of melting objects. Crafting consists of a brick furnace, 3 furnace blocks, and 5 iron ingots.
- Iron brick oven. The fastest oven in the game. With its help, you can remelt objects three times faster.
How To Install Brick Furnace Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Brick Furnace Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16
For Minecraft 1.15
For Minecraft 1.14