BuildHelper is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.14.2, which adds all sorts of items, which in turn can help you when playing Minecraft. How exactly? One way or another, when you are engaged in construction, you either need to equalize some area, or drain rivers or lava basins, or replace any blocks.
Previously, you had to do all this manually, which is not so easy and takes quite a lot of time. Now there is another option – to do this with the help of special staves, each of which has its own purpose.
- Over 6 different staves.
- You can drain, change blocks, equalize, and other useful functions!
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.