Buuz135s Dimensional Worlds is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2, which adds a new world to the Minecraft game universe. It is perfect for mining resources. But how exactly can this be done? The fact is that the new world is an analogue of an ordinary flat world, however, it has a much larger number of caves, and also increased ore generation.
How to get to the new world?
- For this, you need to create a lever. After that, place the lever in any convenient place and the player will be transported to a new world.
- Crafting a lever is very simple. It consists of 2 iron ingots, 1 stick, cobblestone block and dirt.
- Allows you to extract a significantly larger amount of resources due to the frequent generation of caves and ores.
- Convenient for construction. It’s a big flat world.
How To Install Buuz135s Dimensional Worlds Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.