Caelus API 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 is a small library that is designed for correct elytra eavesdropping behavior in flight mode and is provided by its mod developer TheIllusiveC4, which aims to implement a decent elytra eagle flight for its own mods.
- All that moderators need to do is call the CaelusAPI.ELYTRA_FLIGHT attribute, where applicable.
- The attribute has a default value of 0, which prohibits any elytra flight.
- Attribute values greater than or equal to 1 activate the elytra flight.
- The vanilla elytra element has also been modified to use this attribute, keeping its behavior the same as usual.
List of mods requiring Caelus API :
- Curious Elytra
Caelus API Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.