Cake Chomps is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that offers the player one simple yet realistic option. The fact is that now each player does not emit any particles during that. This is not entirely realistic. Now, if there is any kind of food, it will be possible to observe how crumbs and other small particles fall. The mod is more graphic and does not add anything new.
- The author of the mod has developed special particles for each type of individual food.
- There is also a unique animation that appears after the player is fully saturated.
- Depending on what level of hunger the player has, he will eat faster or slower. It also affects the number of crumbs.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.