Calculations – a mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.11.2, which will help you get an in-game calculator so that each player can perform simple calculations, if necessary. You can also calculate the distance to certain coordinates, which can be specified in the special menu of the calculator.
How to use a calculator?
- Open the calculator with the V key (it is it that is installed by default, but this key can be easily changed in the mod’s settings).
- A graphical interface will open for you, inside which you can conduct simple calculations.
- It will also be possible to convert the coordinates of the player, and the coordinates themselves are inserted into the calculation field using a special key.
Calculations Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Calculations Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 Free Download