Camera – Minecraft mod for 1.16.3/1.15.2, which will add the ability to create real pictures using a special camera and hang these pictures on any blocks. A very useful mod for those who like to take game screenshots, and also show them to anyone during the game. The mod fully supports multiplayer mode!
- Photos can be placed in special frames.
- The image can be displayed on any block, right-click on the image.
- You can make a copy of the image by combining it with a piece of paper in the crafting field.
- The date and name of the photographer are saved in the image.
- The camera uses one sheet of paper for each image.
- The mod fully supports multiplayer.
- Images are also saved in the folder.
How To Install Camera Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.