Campanion is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that allows the player to set up a tent camp. For this, several dozen blocks and items in the game were implemented. Each of them can be created in survival using the original craft. This is a great opportunity to quickly settle in a new place and start survival. On the other hand, campgrounds are great for those players who like to explore the world, as well as have some items to make it convenient to survive.
- Rope bridges.
- Rope ladders.
- Gripping hooks.
- Tents (several types).
- Sleeping bags.
- New types of leather.
- Wolves can now howl at night.
- Several new materials.
How To Install Campanion Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.