Campfire Torches is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which somewhat complements the game. Now you can create working torches with the help of a fire. It will be possible not to create a stove for some purposes. This will help save resources in the very early stages of the game. It is worth noting that a fire will be less efficient than a stove.
How to make a torch?
- You must create at least 1 stick. After that, open the fire menu.
- You can put a stick into the fire, and it will begin to turn into a torch.
- 3. After a while, it will be possible to pick up the finished torch.
- Now you can cook using the fire.
- The process is carried out in the same way as the manufacture of torches, however, it takes a little more time.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.