Carrier Mod – mod for Minecraft 1.16.4 solves a controversial issue in Minecraft related to the immobility of a mandatory object such as chests, spawners, and stubborn mobs. The mod adds an ability that can be used to collect chests, creators and friendly mobs.
This seemingly simple feature has proven to be a catalyst for improving the overall experience for casual players. While then, in order to move the chest, players will also have to move objects, which in the first place keeps them from even trying to perform an action, but it will be easier to perform these actions from now on. Likewise, problems with live cattle can be easily solved by lifting and placing them in place.
How to turn it on:
- Press Shift + Right Click to pick up a chest, animals, and more.
How To Install Carrier Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Carrier Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Carrier Mod is installed.
Carrier Mod Download Links