Castle Dungeons is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2/1.12.2, which allows the player to see several different fortresses. They will be scattered all over the world.
Also, each fortress will have its thematic design, based on which biome it is located in. If the fortress appeared in the desert biome, then it will be built from sandstone, if in the forest biome, then from stone.
But this is not the most interesting thing. The fortress is just the tip of the iceberg. Inside the fortress, you can find dungeons that are of primary interest to the player, because they are very interesting to explore.
- New generations will appear in all biomes . There are several unique types.
- You can find a very valuable treasure , but it is guarded by mobs that will be against the invasion.
How To Install Castle Dungeons Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.