Cauldron Overhaul is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.15.2 that allows the player to create a wide variety of liquids. You can use dyes, lava, water, and more. The fluids will have different textures as well as special properties depending on color and type.
How to mix?
- First, you need to place the boiler.
- Then, pour a bucket of water or a bucket of lava into the boiler.
- Then, you can use any of the dyes in the game, or the efreet rod, after that, the liquids will begin to acquire new properties.
- Experiment, you can apply a variety of objects to liquids.
- The boiler processing time is 50 seconds. It is worth waiting before applying for a new item.
How To Install Cauldron Overhaul Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.