Cave Update is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 that will add new caves to the game. The author of this modification completely changed the cave generation system, replenished the dungeons with new natural objects, and, in general, did an excellent job on the bugs.
What will change?
- Several new types of caves. The type will be selected depending on which biome the dungeon is under. Or, for some special parameters.
- Inside the caves, you can find various vegetation. For example, algae, corals, special types of special vegetation.
- In total, more than 10+ variants of cave biomes have been added, each of which has special conditions for spawning and generation.
- The system for generating valuable resources has been changed, now a noticeably larger number of them will appear.
How To Install Cave Update Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.