Ceramic Shears is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will add several new convenient tools to the gameplay. They will be created using clay. Initially, scissors are created using two units of clay. After that, these scissors must be installed in the stove and remelted. After that, it is necessary to connect the two parts of these scissors and the player can use the ceramic scissors.
What do scissors allow?
- Remove blocks of water if they are not needed anywhere.
- You can shear sheep in the same way as with ordinary scissors.
- Collect all the leaves that are in the game.
- Collecting honeycombs from beehives.
- Cutting pumpkins.
- Scissors are less durable than iron ones.
- Easier and more economical craft.
How To Install Ceramic Shears Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.