Ceramics – a mod on Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.12.2, which will use clay with full. You may have noticed that the clay in the game is not used as it could be used. There are not a large number of blocks that could add, as well as somewhat diversify the game. From the blocks, it would be possible to create new buildings, and much, much more. Now it is possible, the author of the mod decided that there are not enough objects that can be made from clay and decided to add them yourself.
The most interesting update is clay armor
- It differs in that it is quite similar to leather, however, it has a more pleasant texture, as well as greater strength. New decorative bricks of various colors were also added – purple, sand, dark red, as well as turquoise.
Features of the mod:
- There are also new clay buckets and clay tanks, they can be used to store any healthy liquids like water or lava.
- Each item can easily be crafted in a regular workbench.
Ceramics Mod 1.15.2 / 1.12.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Ceramics Mod 1.15.2 / 1.12.2 Free Download