Chest Tracker is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1, which allows you to carry out a very convenient search for any items, tools, and valuable resources in the game. With the help of the mod, you can mark all the chests and always know what exactly is stored in them. In addition, a search has appeared for each inventory, with the help of which it will be possible to find exactly the item that the player needs at a certain moment. There is also a general search for all chests that are near the player. For this, it will be necessary to create a specialized search filter.
What does the mod add?
- Ability to mark the type of chest and what is stored in it.
- Convenient search for one chest, as well as a general search for all types of storage facilities that are located nearby.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.