Chunk Animator Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 For Minecraft is programmed to improve the animation aspect in the Minecraft game world. Follow this article to get more features of this mod.
The main purpose of this mod is to make chunks don’t just appear immediately by animating the appearance of them. In particular, once a new chunk is offered in-game, it will just come out instantly.
With the existence of this mod, you can see these chunks appear on-screen from below or above. Note that it should not affect the fps significantly since its function is to only render chunks “somewhere else”.
HOW TO USE
- When you have this mod installed, it will be set in mode 0 by default. It means that every chuck will come out from below. Access the configuration file and you are possible to convert between 5 different modes and alter the duration of the animation.
- This mod also supports forges configuration menu. Therefore, you can convert between modes, as well as easing function.
If you have the demand of making the appearance of chucks in-game more attractiveness, download Chunk Animator Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 For Minecraft without any hesitation.
How To Install Chunk Animator Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.