ChunkBorders is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which allows you to get the ability to display chunks in the game. Why is this feature needed? If you play on the server, then this can be very convenient. With this feature, it will be somewhat easier for you to create private zones, as well as carry out construction on them. Also, this feature can be useful for lighting the territory, some features of biomes, and other functions.
How to use the mod?
- By default, the power key is B ( English )
- If you need to change some parameters of the mod, then this can be done using the built-in settings. For example, you can
- change the height of the grid, its color, as well as the number of displayed chunks in the grid.
ChunkBorders Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
ChunkBorders Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 Free Download
- ChunkBorders Mod 1.14.4 (V 0.4.1-fabric-mc1.14(.1/.2/.3/.4))
- ChunkBorders Mod 1.14.4 (V 0.4.0-fabric-mc1.14)