Cinderscapes is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1, which adds several new biomes to the game for the Hellworld. All of them will help change the game and make it more interesting. By the way, of course, several new blocks have appeared in the game. They can be used to make new weapons, building materials, and much more. All new biomes have their characteristics, each of which will be very dangerous for the player.
- Ash ruins
- Blackstone location
- Glowing grove
- Canyon from Quartz
- Each of the biomes has its unique nature.
- New structures that you can explore and get several valuable resources for survival.
- Several new mobs that fill new locations.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.