CleanView is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that allows you to control the visibility of potion effects. How does it work? When you use potions, they give certain effects, after which you can observe small bubbles of air, which in turn give one or another effect. These bubbles can interfere somewhat or, on the contrary, complement the game. In any case, it’s up to you to decide.
What’s the trick?
This mod will remove the effects of bubbles from the game. There are also a large number of settings that regulate their presence. For example, you can configure the mod in such a way that these same bubbles are shown only on mobs, but not on the player. You can also do the opposite. By the way, there is one more feature, which is that the effect of the potion can be quickly turned off and quickly turned off. To do this, you need to find the appropriate button in the settings.
- Easy customization of the mod.
- Quick on and off.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.